My best stuff lists
Poetry (by me)
Rants/comments on various topics
Gluten free recipes
As a consequence of my cancer treatment many years ago, I have many dietary restrictions;
- No gluten (I use Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flours)
- No eggs (I can use milk in baking)
- No spices (I can't eat most restaurant meals)
- Other things I have not specifically tested; I maintain a list of things I can eat, it's simpler.
I've developed three recipes that I can eat:
- Ada Reference Manual 2012 in info format
- NASA Goddard GDS project Ada coding standard
- I maintained this while working at NASA Goddard; I'm retired
now. LaTeX source
- Stephe's Ada Library
- useful stuff
- Spacecraft math
- detailed description of the spacecraft math library in SAL, including derivations of all algorithms.
- I'm no longer supporting my 'webcheck'; use the W3C tool instead
- Access vs Object
- Discussion of Ada programming style
- Emacs ada-mode
- Latest release of Emacs Ada mode.
- Emacs wisi indentation/navigation engine
- Latest release of Emacs wisi.
Author : Stephen Leake
Valid HTML 5
Last modified: Wed Feb 21 06:40:58 Central Standard Time 2018